Musee de Beaux Arts


 Aujourd'hui We went to the Musee de Beaux Arts pour one of my classes. It was so beautiful and such an amazing architectural piece. But one of the things that was so amazing about it to me is that it has this beautiful courtyard, that when you enter, it's like the city does not even exist. So peaceful and beautiful. It's been a little chilly here in Lyon so I've had to be prepared for anything.



 In this outfit I am wearing my new favourite piece, my leather jacket from Forever 21. I wear this everyday. It is totally a staple in France. Another staple in France is a good pair of black ankle boots. These boots are from Born. My cigarette trousers are from Forever 21, and my blue button up blouse is from Abercrombie and Fitch. My gloves were a Christmas gift, and my scarf is from a street vendor in Ukraine.


Having such a limited closet here has really taught me how to create new outfits by just changing a couple pieces. 

Comments

Popular Posts