Dublin Calling (and Geneve)

This last week I was in Dublin and Geneva! It was so amazing. Both are such beautiful cities. It was my first time to Geneva, and I was amazed by the beauty of the city. Dublin was definitely my favourite part of the week though. Being with family was such a nice change, and speaking English was such a stress relief. I did more touristy things in Geneva, but I did see a few sights in Dublin.



In Geneva I needed to be ready for a lot of walking and it was pourings so an umbrella was a necessity. I wore my black cape coat, loft jeans, and my blue nike shoes. I rocked my leather jacket and white blouse as well, but the coat barely left my back. My umbrella is one I've had for a while, and my scarf is from H & M.

Lake Geneve at sunset.


Light house at the edge of the lake

Dublin Now!


Ha'penny Bridge


Malahide Castle


In this outfit, I am wearing a cute pale pink top from Banana Republic, my H&M scarf, and my light wash GAP jeans. (sadly this was their last wear ever. I ripped a huge hole on the inner thigh).


Thursday night my cousin and I went out. For this outfit I rocked a green faux leather skirt from Bershka, my favourite white top from Forever 21, black stockings, and my black booties. I also couldn't help myself and rocked some hexagon hoops.


Here I wear my favourite Loft jeans, and my go to booties. My H&M scarf was my choice for the trip to Ireland. I am also wearing the new coat I bought at New Look. It was on sale for 29 euros! 

Comments

Popular Posts