Weekend in San Fransico

I went to San Francisco the weekend before thanksgiving with my parents to get my Visa! Success! It was kinda cold while we were there but not unbearable. Much warmer than Idaho. It was a truly great trip. San Francisco is beautiful and a wonderful adventure. Here are a few pictures from the trip.

 
The pictures above and below are from Fisherman's Wharf and the ride over to Alcatraz.


To Alkatraz I wore my favourtie loft jeans, and my go to white chiffon button-up from H&M. My Coat and scarf are from Dillards, and my boots are my go to Franco Sartos 

The Picture above is from the Maritime National Park and the photo below is from Union Square. 


My outfit the second day included my favourtie Forever 21 cigarette pants, and this cute top from Loft. I went with my go to boots again. 

Comments

Popular Posts