Warmer Weather

It's Finally starting to get a little warmer here in Lyon! I'm so excited that spring is approaching soon! Getting dressed has actually been really difficult because when I leave in the morning, it's cold, but then during the day it warms up so much. And then in the evening it cools down again. You have to be prepared for anything. Including a sudden rainfall. However I can't explain how much I am loving my life here! It is truly so great. Lyon is a dream.



 In this outfit, I am wearing my Loft jeans (and currently my only pair of jeans. I put a whole in the only other pair I have here.) I am also sporting my new bodysuit from Bershka. I absolutely love this piece and I am a huge supporter of bodysuits. It makes tucking a shirt in so much simpler. I have a black belt that I got from Primark, and my boots from Born. I finished the look off with my trusty leather jacket and my Betsey Johnson hands free bag.


Comments

Popular Posts