Happy 4th!

It was the Fourth of July this last week and I had an absolutely amazing day. I went back to my home town to celebrate, as they have one of the largest firework shows in the nation. It was so hot, so I wanted to shed some layers and let my skin see the light of day! :) And of course, my puppy needed to make an appearance as well. He's the cutest. 

My top is from H&M, my shorts are from Abercrombie & Fitch, and my shoes are from Loft.
Barley, my puppy rocked a red bandanna that I borrowed from my Dad. 


Happy Fourth from us. May we always strive for freedom for every person no matter what makes them different. In the end we are all humans, and we all have the capacity for love. So that is what we should do Love. Love covers a multitude of sins, and love shows that we are not so different after all.

Comments

Popular Posts