A Weekend in SLC

This last weekend I went to Salt Lake City to visit my sister. It was such a wonderful weekend and I did quiet a bit of shopping. The weather was pretty nice, but it was still a bit chilly.
On Friday I went out to dinner with my sister and her friend Bella. The dress is secondhand, but the cardigan I am wearing is from J. Crew.
On Saturday My Sister and I did some shopping. My jacket is from Forever 21, the scarf is from H&M, and the trousers are from Old Navy. 
After a day of shopping we headed out to a masquerade ball. 
To finish off  the weekend we headed up to Park City to shop at the outlet mall and walk around the Olympic Park. My Jumper is borrowed from my sister and the shirt underneath is from H&M. The Jeans are from Gap, the boots are Sperry Topsider, and the handbag is Calvin Klein.

Comments

Popular Posts